Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, MOG Home Health Care Services is implementing its policy on emergency preparedness and triage plan for our patients/clients to ensure they are safe while we deliver service to our patients/clients at a time like this.
We advise that our staff and clients follow the CDC guidelines on:
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. That is especially important for people at higher risk of getting very sick.
- How to protect yourself (please read more from the CDC website)
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Stay home: Most people with COVID-19 have mild illnesses and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation: Avoid using public transport, ride-sharing, or taxis.