Meeting all your complex medical needs with accuracy and efficiency.
We understand that having a disability or being diagnosed with a chronic health condition requires much care and assistance, making the individual have complex medical needs that only skilled nurses can help them with. Here at MOG Home Health Care Services, all skilled nursing services are performed under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN). This service requires both medical knowledge and skill in patient relations, and the MOG Home Health Care Services team provides both of these to their patients every day.
Our skilled nurses can perform the following duties:
- Medication management
- Regular head-to-toe patient assessments
- Care plan updates regularly
- External or implanted IV therapy and maintenance
- Wound care, including cleaning and application of compression bandages, if necessary
- Postoperative care
- Dressing changes
- Ostomy bag maintenance and care
- Trach tube maintenance and care
- Drain care for all types of drains
- Tube care for all types of tubes
Should you have further inquiries and clarifications regarding this service, please feel free to give us a call at 484-278-4805.